2010年3月8日 星期一

英文教學-感謝33大師指導

1.我的營業時間,早上9點到晚上9點半.
My office hours are from 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM (Monday to Saturday).
2.你的狗狗怎麼了?
What brings you here?
What are the reasons bringing you here?
What’s up with your dog/boy/girl?
How is he/she doing?
3.儘量多帶她去尿尿,不要讓她憋尿.
Walk her more frequently so she can relieve herself. Don’t make her wait/hold too long.
Make her go pee-pee more frequently.
4.下星期一帶回來複診.
Bring him/her back for the follow-up exams next Monday.
5.吃藥是一天2次,早上一次,晚上一次.(或12小時一次 )
Take this medicine twice a day (every twelve hours).
6.您的狗狗須要做一些血液檢查,超音波檢查.
I need to do some blood tests/ ultrasound exam for your dog.
7.您的狗狗情況不樂觀...非常危急...要有心理準備.
Your dog is in a critical condition. Please be prepared for the worst (situation).
8.請問您的狗狗,這種情況多久了?
How long has your dog been like this/in this situation?
9.您的狗狗看起來似忽沒問題,請您回去再觀查.
Your dog looks fine/OK. You can bring him home and make some more observations.
10.你的狗狗,須要拍攝X-ray.
Your dog needs to be X-rayed.
11.您的寵物,須要吃處方飼料(k/d)作為配合治療.
To assist the treatment, your pet needs to take prescription/therapeutic diets (k/d).
12.您的寵物需要住院治療,為期1至2週.
Your pet needs to be hospitalized one to two weeks for the treatment.
13.你的費用一共350元.
Your bill is NT 350 dollars.
14.請您掛號,填寫你和寵物的資料.
Please fill out the registration form.

15.小花得是得到膀胱炎.
She got cystitis.

哈啦聊天區-有朋自遠方來